Personally I still don't know what I want people to remember me.
In my thinking I am just too small to be remembered and no one is really remembered
In some time not now,not tomorrow, not a day, not a week, not a month, not a year, not even millions of years, people will remember any of the person that they know some already forgot other people who are close to them or maybe some people remember but some in time you will forget about that person or a thing
How will people remember you if you can`t contribute anything to give other people success or to may life easy or an explanation of everything that may or may not exists like some questions that no one can answer but we make some easy answers or complicated that no one will know until they say oh, yeah he did this equation that may be right or wrong but it looks so good an complicated that people will believe because he is smart.
Now you know what my thinking is so how do I want people to remember me?
I want people to remember me as a normal person that give his life for others will live life not to survive life
because if people will just survive life you will not attain anything your life will just be boring nothing will happen and no one will see you. but some people think to go with the flow. personally, that is just you want to not contribute any thing for other people in my thinking you should go against the flow because people who thinks differently are the most amazing people in the world and they contribute in the world for others will have a better life a more useful or great world and some what more hard than we used to live.
No comments:
Post a Comment