Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspirational Teachers

For me all my teachers inspired me in being what I am to day all the hard ships that I went through they all guided me in different ways some are good some I can`t even understand what they are saying, but some of what they said to me starts to be clear I guess it needs time to sink in my mind all the words of my teachers had hit my heart and mind even some takes so long to hit my mind or heart but it will still hit me in time, one of my teacher told me that its not about what you teach it how you touch the hearts and minds of your students, then you will feel true happiness of what you did. and it din`t made any sense to me when my teacher told me that but some parts are starting to be clear, maybe. Still all of them made my years good and even made me think about things and changed my perspective about the world may be I should start appreciating the little things in this world that it or GOD gave me and for once in my life listen to all my teachers and don`t ignore some of the important teachings they have given me or knowledge they had granted me.maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment