Monday, February 23, 2015

Why Do I Need To Continue studying at CNSHS

Why do I continue on studying in Cavsci,
I study to learn what I should do or to know what are my weakness and strengths and to know more about the world because studying is the one that prepares use in the game called LIFE we all play that game. I study at Cavsci because I believe Cavsci will help me in achieving my goals in life. The teachers a good they inspire students they are only humans too they know they can make mistakes. They discipline us and teach us what we need to know some are not that good but they still try to teach us some are good that inspires me and my classmates. Overall where would you rather go in a school where you are advance and inspirational to others or out there studying normal classes where`s the trill of living a life like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment