Me:Sir Ferdinand Marcos, Good day.
P. Marcos:Good day,
Me:I am here to interview you is that okay?
P:Well yes, its okay for you to interview me in this time.
M:I heard that you took Nalundasan`s life and you were sentenced to death by the court but lets not talk about that how did you study for the bar exam?
P:Well I was in prison so, it was hard for me to study but it din`t stop me to achieve my goal so I studied harder and was able to bail myself out just to take the bar exam.
M:How did the exam go?
P: I was lucky that I got a good grade on that exam.
M:You din`t just got lucky you were awesome it was said that you got the highest score in the bar exam with the score of 98% but the court said that you cheated so they re-calibrated your score into 92.35% was that okay?
P:well of course, they are the one who can control use Filipinos and we are not doing anything about it.
M:How did the exam go?
P: I was lucky that I got a good grade on that exam.
M:You din`t just got lucky you were awesome it was said that you got the highest score in the bar exam with the score of 98% but the court said that you cheated so they re-calibrated your score into 92.35% was that okay?
P:well of course, they are the one who can control use Filipinos and we are not doing anything about it.
M: oh, well lets not talk about that. next topic, I heard that you were the last senate president was that true?
P: well maybe, some senate may attempt for the role of being a president but until now they said that I was the last.
M:oh, next topic, when did they inaugurated you?
M:oh, next topic, when did they inaugurated you?
P:well it was on 1965, 1969 and 1981 in quirino Grandstand while my last inauguration was held on February 25, 1986 in Malacanan Palace.
M:oh, next topic, why did you banned the cartoon Voltes V?
P:It is because it was too violent for children.
M:oh, next topic, why did you banned the cartoon Voltes V?
P:It is because it was too violent for children.
M: oh, next topic,how many SONA`s did you delivered?
P:it was about 20 SONA`s.
M:oh,that many wow, president arroyo dint even got in the half of that she only got 9 SONA`s.
well thank you for your time thank you for the additional info about yourself.
P:well, thank you for the interview and GOD bless use all.
P:it was about 20 SONA`s.
M:oh,that many wow, president arroyo dint even got in the half of that she only got 9 SONA`s.
well thank you for your time thank you for the additional info about yourself.
P:well, thank you for the interview and GOD bless use all.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment